Thursday, January 30, 2014

snowpocalypse










I sure hope January is not setting the tone for the rest of 2014. On Tuesday it took me 3 hours to drive 8 miles home. Not complaining though. I was one of the lucky ones. Some people didn't make it home and had to sleep in shelters, at work, in store aisles, etc. I was excited to have some friends stay over but felt bad that they couldn't get home. I am not going to get into all the what ifs, who was to blame and all that mess. Mistakes happen and everyone handled the situation as best as they could. And don't get me started on all the comments about us Southerners and a little snow...

post signature

1 comment:

  1. My sister's family lives in Mobile and she was posting all the pictures of the ice they got. Crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!