Saturday, January 4, 2014

Primeaux Cheese + Vino | Birmingham, AL


New Year's Eve Trey and I drove to Birmingham to meet up with some friends for dinner. We arrived at the Summit early to shop before dinner. We went and put our name on the list for a table at the Cheesecake Factory and was told there was 1.5 to 2 hour wait. We decided to walk around some more. This is when we came across Primeaux

Trey and I were greeted at the door by a very nice man. Not sure if he was a server, manager or what. He told us to feel free to walk around and look at the wine and cheese selection and to let him know if we wanted to have seat or had any questions. Everyone spoke to us and were very knowledgable about their cheese and wines. I adore the decor. 

I felt bad since we were not eating and waiting for a table at another restaurant. Even though they knew this they were very hospitable. We decided to have a seat at the bar for a glass of wine/champagne. Anna came and joined us shortly after. We ordered their Truffle Popcorn to snack on. It was delicious. I really want to go back and actually have a meal there. Everything on their menu was very unique and sounded amazing. If I lived in Birmingham I can guarantee you I would frequent this restaurant. 

Primeaux Cheese and Vino on Urbanspoon
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely place! It's nice that they were so hospitable even though you were waiting on a table at another restaurant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!