Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Eve 2013


L to R: Heath (sorry... the waiter cut you out!), Kaitlin, Cody, Hannah, Angela, Trey, me, Anna, Perry and Jacob


After Primeaux, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was delicious and fun. My last meal in 2013 was the Chicken and Biscuits. I had to go all out. By the way, I really miss seeing these people! We need to make it a priority to see each other more often. Plus the ones that couldn't make it. 

Oh and.... exciting news, Kaitlin and Heath got engaged! I met him for the first time at dinner.  Congrats girl!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your friends! Also so glad you got to see everyone! Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!