Wednesday, September 25, 2013

La Playa | Santa Rosa Beach


As soon as we got to Santa Rosa we stopped for a late lunch at La Playa. We were really hungry and we had time to waste until our house was ready for check-in. La Playa is in Gulf Place Towncenter. I ordered the Fish Du Jour - fresh local Gulf fish of the day (Mahi) grilled and topped with chipotle tartar, crisp lettuce, vine ripe tomato and Bermuda onion served on a homemade Kaiser roll  with a side of sweet potato fries. Oh my goodness, this was the best fish sandwich I have ever had. The Kaiser roll was fresh and grilled on the inside. The sweet potato fries tasted like they had cinnamon sugar on them. Trey had the Joe's Famous Blackened Fish Tacos - blackened Mahi, shredded cheese, lettuce, roasted corn, pico de gallo and chipotle tartar sauce  with a side salad with creamy cilantro dressing. The dressing was sweet which I wasn't expecting but it was really good. The service was great and the food was delicious! 

La Playa on Urbanspoon

post signature

2 comments:

  1. that is like my dream meal! so fresh and delicious looking and with fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love fish tacos! So delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!