Friday, September 13, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge | Cleanse Phase

Advocare
I decided to do Advocare's 24 Day Challenge. I read a ton of reviews on it and all were great. I have been in need of a change and I thought this challenge would help me get started on a healthier track. I eat healthy but I have too many cheats. My energy level has been nonexistent for a while. After work I would not want to do anything but go to sleep.

The major thing I have learned so far is that when you eat real whole foods you can eat a lot more. I have struggled coming up with enough calories to eat everyday.


Here is a recap of the first 10 days, the Cleanse Phase:

Day 1 | Not as bad as I thought it would be. The pills are huge so I crushed them up or opened the capsules and put them in water and chugged it. (Not sure if this is okay or not so I don't recommend it but there was no way I could swallow them otherwise.) The fiber drink was not terrible but I gagged a lot. I did not have a snack after dinner like it says because I was not hungry. I made it through the whole day without coffee or Diet Dr. Pepper. I  cannot tell you the last time I went a full day without a DDP.

Day 2 | Suggestion: Drink the fiber drink through a straw. It goes down a lot faster and there was no gagging today.

Day 3 | I feel so good today! Better than I have felt in I don't know how long. I feel energized and most importantly I don't feel heavy and blah like I used to. I am getting up earlier in the morning and feeling more rested.

Day 4 | It was nice not having to drink the fiber drink this morning and finally some pills I can actually swallow. Still feeling energized and good.

Day 5 - 10 | The remaining days went well. I still had plenty of energy. I only exercised one out of the ten days. Definitely should have exercised more but still got great results.

10 Day Cleanse Results:
- lost 4.4 lbs
- lost 2" in waist
- lost 1.5" in hips
- lost .5" in calves
- lost .5" in chest
- measurements of my neck, arms and shoulders stayed the same

I am on Day 17 of the Max Phase. I kind of took last weekend off since it was one of my friend's weddings. It was bad planning on my part but I still ate healthy just did not take the supplements. I will do another recap once I complete the challenge.

If you are interested in doing the 10 Day Cleanse or the entire 24 Day Challenge click here to go to my Advocare site. I like all of the products so much that I signed up to be a distributor. Also, feel free to send me an email (brittany@lifeofabamagirl.com) or comment below with any questions. I will try my best to answer them! 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!