Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Currently | August 2013




Loving: Trying all the new places to eat in Tuscaloosa. I love that we keep getting more and more new places. I am so excited Tuscaloosa is continuing to grow. 

Reading: I have not had time to read much this month. I really want to finish Angel and Demons so I can start on A Storm of Swords. 

Watching:   Pretty Little Liars, ahhh the summer finale! Really?!! I am in shock. I won't say more in case you haven't seen it yet. 

Anticipating: Fall. The weather, boots, scarves, tv shows, etc. I just love it. 

Listening to: Thunder and lightening. It has been storming a lot this month. Power at work and my house has gone off multiple times.

Planning: I started Advocare's 24 Day Challenge on August 26th. It takes a lot of planning to eat real fresh food. But I like it so far. 

Wishing:  The world was a nicer place.  It makes me sad some people have nothing better to do with their time than to be mean to people they have never even met. 

Working on: Finding someone to put up my curtain rods. I give up!

Thankful: For nice clients and people that bring us yummy treats at work. It is nice to get a reminder that there are still good people out there. We have had pecan pie muffins and spicy cheese straws this month. The cheese straws are my favorite. So addicting. 

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, thankful for, etc.?

Previous Currently Posts:


post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!