Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ichiban | Tuscaloosa, AL




I would say Ichiban is my go to place for sushi. It is not the traditional American Japanese Steakhouse. They do not have grills and cook in front of you. But they do have a lot of great sushi rolls to choose from. Here are the ones that I have tried so far. All of which I loved minus the Fancher roll. It was okay but wouldn't order it again.

Tuscaloosa - crab, cream cheese, fried shrimp, cucumber and avocado with massago and eel sauce
Kylie - tuna, avocado and cream cheese
Haney - tuna, avocado, cream cheese, crispies and Ichiban sauce
Vegetable - cucumber, pickled radish, avocado and green onions
California - cucumber, avocado and crab
Sun - smoked salmon, avocado and cream cheese
Fancher - tempura chicken, cream cheese, green onions with hot sauce and ranch dressing on top
Good - eel, avocado, cream cheese and crab deep fried with eel sauce on top

Also, the crab rangoons are amazing. 

Ichiban Japanese Grill & Sushi on Urbanspoon
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I had sushi for lunch and it was SO good! This is making me hungry again, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have love for the Fancher Roll deep down in your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!