Thursday, May 30, 2013

Currently | May 2013


Loving: How quiet and bigger my house is compared to my old apartment. I just love it! Oh, and Summer Snow is always amazing.

Reading: Have not had much time to read. I have been planning what I am going to read once things settle down around here. 

Watching: Not doing much of that lately either. Life is just a little too crazy at the moment.

Anticipating: This weekend! Trey and I are in the wedding of some awesome friends. Plus, I haven't seen Trey in over a month so words cannot express my excitement!

Listening to: Sounds of a house (creeks, pops, etc.). Now when I hear something its from inside my house not my apartment neighbor upstairs.

Planning: I need to be planning some time to relax.

Working on: Unpacking, organizing, painting, decorating, all of the fun things that come with buying a house. 

Wishing: I got to see Trey more often. Going over a month is just too much.

Thankful: For my job. I am so blessed to have such a good job and be able to take off to go to weddings, bachelorette weekends, etc. I don't know what I would do if I worked anywhere else.

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, thankful for, etc.?

Previous Currently Posts:

4 comments:

  1. So so nice to have a job that's flexible enough to let you off when you need to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Loving chocolate and bacon pizza!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer snow. Perfect for the heat, and so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!