Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend Snapshots | May 10-12, 2013





After work on Friday I made a stop at TJ Maxx and purchased a lot of cute things.

I love how my house is beginning to look and feel like my home. It's the little things that make it feel like it is mine. I haven't been wanting to leave it lately. I want to stay home and get everything put up and organized just the way I want it. But then I remember those trips to TJ Maxx and realize I need to go to work to fund my obsession with cute things.  

This weekend was another busy one.I finished painting my kitchen and dining area. I love the bright white walls. They feel so clean and fresh. Now I have my bathroom, hall bathroom, both halls and guest room to paint. I enjoy painting but I am ready to have my house finished. 

My Mom came over and cleaned while I painted. She showed me how to work a weed-eater. On Sunday we sat on my patio sipped iced sweet tea and her drink of choice Dr. Pepper. We grilled teriyaki chicken, pineapples, peppers and onions. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving and caring mother. 

Weed-eating is a job but I managed to get my front and back yards finished just as the second battery went dead. I don't think it will be as bad once I kill all the weeds and get some grass to growing again. Some of the weeds were so thick they could have been mistaken for baby trees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!