Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Edgar's Bakery | Tuscaloosa, AL






Edgar's is one of my new favorites. Mom and I had breakfast there one Saturday morning. I ordered the bacon, egg and cheese biscuit with a side of breakfast potatoes. I loved that the biscuits have cheese in them instead of a slice of cheese inside. So good! 

For lunch one day at work, we ordered Edgar's to-go. I had the Chicken Salad Croissant with a side of fruit and baked potato salad. We were given free cookies. Aren't they cute! Once again, everything was very good. I can't wait to go again and try some of their other lunch options.

Edgar's Bakery and Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!