Friday, March 1, 2013

Birmingham Home & Garden Show





A few weekends ago I went to the Birmingham Home and Garden Show. There was a lot of things going on. They had a ton of exhibitors. My favorite part was the cooking stage. The first chef I saw was Chef Baldwin from Dyron's Lowcountry. He made crawfish cakes that were really good. He was from Mobile he talked about crawfish boils and Mardi Gras. The next show was Roxanne a radio host. She made an instant pudding dessert and was funny to watch. The last cooking demonstration I watched before heading back home to Tuscaloosa was Top Chef Chris Crary. He cooked a turkey meatball pasta. It was delicious. Franklin Biggs assisted Chris Crary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!