Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weekend Snapshots | March 22-24, 2013

1. Friday at work for lunch we ordered sushi. I can't get enough of it. So good.
2. On Saturday, after jogging/walking in the Azalea Trail Run 10k, Trey and I went to a crawfish boil at his friend's house. These were the stairs of death I had to climb up every time I had to go to the bathroom. I was so sore...
3. Trey :)
4. Trey and I at the crawfish boil.
5. The amazing salad I had at Panera. It is from their secret menu, Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad. 
6. Driving on Friday and Sunday is always the not so fun part of getting to see Trey. But it is worth it once I get to see him!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!