Monday, September 3, 2012

Washington, D.C.–Ben’s Chili Bowl

Ben'sChiliBowl_1
 
Talk about a place with character. From the building itself to the people inside. I sat down at the counter and people watched while waiting on my food. I could tell everyone else in Ben’s Chili Bowl were regulars. It is a very fast pace friendly place.
 
Ben'sChiliBowl_3
 
I ordered a sweet tea (finally a place with sweet tea on the menu) and chili cheese fries.
 
Ben'sChiliBowl_2
 
This is a must if you are in DC even if you don’t like chili. From looking at the menu they have quite a few breakfast items. I wish I could have tried their pancakes but as you can see the chili cheese fries were more than enough.
 
Ben's Chili Bowl on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!