Friday, September 28, 2012

Lilly

My sweet Lilly, 

You will be missed more than you will ever know. We had a wonderful 16 years together. I remember when I was 8 years old my mom and I went to an animal shelter in Atlanta. My mind was made up before stepping inside that I wanted a solid white, fluffy kitten that I could name snowball. There were no white kittens at this shelter but there was you. A tiny little gray and black mingled kitten with the sweetest most loving eyes. Quickly I forgot about that white kitten I had envisioned and begged to take you home with us. 

Many nights were spent with you sleeping by my side or my favorite, on my back. When I moved out you stayed with my parents. But I still loved you so much. I will always have you in my memories my sweet Lilly. 
What we have once enjoyed
we can never lose;
All that we love deeply,
becomes a part of us.
-Helen Keller
 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2af003c38a&view=att&th=13a0d5cd64eeb0d5&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P95OsEx_pmb28VHUJ5Z1qVG&sadet=1348843949487&sads=vjHwOZSgV6yed5M1TFLUm2qVpgA&sadssc=1
1996 - September 27, 2012


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!