Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


I made appetizers to take to my Aunt's. We had bacon cheeseburger bites, cream cheese sausage spirals and stuffed jalapeños. 



Me, Dad, Mom and Trey



My Aunt Julie made these amazing rolls. She said they are semi-homemade. I need to find out the recipe or brand they were amazing. Just look at them. 



For the main meal we had sweet potato casserole, ham, chicken and dressing, lima beans, corn casserole, deviled eggs and two different hash brown casseroles. 


 

I had a ton of potatoes I needed to cook so I decided to make hash brown casseroles to bring. I made one traditional one and added tomatoes and bacon to one. 


This Thanksgiving was the first Thanksgiving Trey got to spend with my family. I was so excited after almost 4.5 years Trey got to come! I loved getting to spend time with my family and missed the ones that were not able to come.  
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!