Sunday, December 29, 2013

T-Town Cafe | Tuscaloosa, AL






T-Town Cafe is located off 15th Street. The atmosphere is very welcoming when you walk in. I was told it looked the same as the previous restaurant that was there but I never went to that one. They bring out cornbread and cheese biscuits to your table before your meal. I ordered a vegetable plate with cole slaw, au gratin potatoes, black eye peas and fried okra. The black eye peas and fried okra were my favorites. The coleslaw tasted like it was made with honey mustard. It wasn't bad but I don't think I would order it again. The prices are very reasonable and the service is great. I will be going again and trying out some of their other dishes. 

T-Town Cafe on Urbanspoon
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!